* We provide a range of services both legal and specialist to the Macarthur community including:
* Free legal advice to all community members who live in the Campbelltown, Wollondilly and Camden regions (Macarthur) and possible on-going assistance to low earning income people.
* Free specialist advice services for:
* Provide and organise legal training and legal education seminars for community workers and members of the public, at minimal cost.
* Produce educational material about law.
* Lobby for reform in areas of common concern for our clients.
Macarthur Legal Centre (formerly known as Campbelltown Community Legal Centre) was established in 1987 and is part of a nation wide coalition of Community Legal Centres committed to social justice and defending human rights. Community Legal Centres are funded by the Commonwealth Attorney General’s Department.